April 09, 2020
With the forced cancellations and closures of many businesses across the country, it's been a difficult and trying time for many of us.
Service-based businesses that rely on client-based work have been hit especially hard.
It's essential to diversify the streams of income your business relies on, and now is the perfect time to do so.
It's almost like this forced quarantine is here to wake us up to the importance of digital + service based incomes, and give us the time and space to create what we've been ignoring.
1. Sell Future Services
2. Add Virtual Coaching or Planning to Existing Services
3. Host a Gift Certificate Sale
4. Sell Existing Photos as Stock Photos
5. Use this time to book out the second half of the year, like holiday mini sessions
6. Create digital download products for searchable markets, like Creative Market and Etsy
7. Finally Set Up a Retainer-Based Business
8. Create Digitally Downloadable Templates
9. For all the Brides with Extra Time-- Create Editable Canva Wedding Stationery Suites
10. Selling Discounted Future Wedding or Event Packages for 2022 and Beyond
11. Selling BOGO or Similar Gift Certificates
12. Learn a New Skill to Add to Your Venue
13. Add Virtual Wedding or Event Coaching
14. Add or Refine Your Wedding/Event Design Services
15. Take the Time to Write Down Your Milestones, and Sell Them as DIY Coaching
16. Pre-Sell Future Months of Coaching
17. Create a Font
18. Create Digitally-Downloadable Elements for Bloggers
19. Advertise Novel Services and Products for Future Events & Weddings
If all else fails, now is the perfect time to clean up your business operations. While it isn't as obviously profitable as say, closing a sales call, but it can lead to a much smoother business.
If you're starting a new business or side-gig right now and need to make sure you have your i's dotted and your t's crossed, check out this special limited-time offer on Legalize Your Biz in 7 Days.