Masterminds are the “thing” you need to do if you want to grow your business, streamline your processes, and break through your ceiling to reach that next level of success.
And you're SO ready to host one of your own—but you don't know what you don't know and you want an airtight agreement to keep your bootie protected.
Use this template to get your mastermind participants and attendees started on the right path. As their leader, you need to set clear boundaries to protect your time and to give your clients everything they need.
This contract can be used for virtual or in-person masterminds. Includes a Liability Waiver and Media Release for in-person components.
How to Use:
- as a regular contract
- as an online form for your participants to initial and sign electronically
- create a checkbox upon checkout, linked to your customized template upon participant sign up
About the Template
In less than 10 minutes, your attorney-prepared and peer-reviewed agreement can be in the hands of your clients. You will receive one license and editable download immediately upon purchase- just fill in the blanks, breathe a sigh of relief and send it to your client for them to sign. Written and peer-reviewed by graduates of top 20 law schools, you can be sure this contract template is a good investment.
Attorney-prepared and reviewed by two other attorneys for quality
- Ready to copy/paste into your favorite client software systems, or use by itself
No legalese guarantee- understand your own contract and sound like a pro when you explain it to clients
- A breakdown of all the fees you need to charge, so your clients know what they're getting (and when they need to pay you!)
What the Template Includes
- An outline of the group coaching program you're providing, including live event and workshop components
- Pay-in-full and payment plan outlines with suggested dates and language for holding a card on file for easy future payments
- Late fee clause, in case your client misses those payments
- Confidentiality clause to protect your trade secrets
- A discussion about who owns the intellectual property as well as language to protect your Mastermind format and approach from copycats
- A limit of liability to minimize the amount of money you'd owe if you ever needed to rely on your contract
- A disclaimer and release— if clients know what they're in for, they can take responsibility in case something goes wrong
- A media release— so you can use those pretty photos from your in-person event without worry
- Other in-person event-specific language to protect you from liability due to medical issues, food allergies, travel delays, and more
- All the boring legal stuff that makes this puppy a real, valid contract (don't worry- it may be boring but it's easy to understand)
Who This Template is For
- Business Coaches
- Life Coaches
- Health & Wellness Coaches
- Career Coaches
- Executive Coaches
- Personal Brand Coaches
- Leadership Coaches
- Marketing Coaches
- Non-profit Coaches
- Speaking Coaches
- Mentors of any kind
- Business Strategists
If You Offer
- Group Coaching
- Mastermind Coaching
- In-Person Retreats
- Virtual Coaching
...then this contract template will work for you!