Weddings are stressful—even when you’re not the bride! Set yourself up for success and cover all your legal bases with this comprehensive bundle.
You're the impromptu wedding planner, the guests hate your shutter for making any noise at all and for the love of all things good in this world, would Aunt Margaret please get out of the background once and for all??
As sparkly as those rings seems on Instagram, being a wedding photographer requires a lot of patience, late night Waffle House binges and crying brides.
And with this contract template, you're ready to handle all of it. Set yourself up for success from the beginning with the template trusted by over 150+ of your peers.
This contract will help you navigate the craziest of situations, from hotel sprinklers used as dress hangers to brides who accuse you of losing the rings.
About the Template
In less than 10 minutes, your attorney-prepared and peer-reviewed agreement can be in the hands of your clients. You will receive one license and editable download immediately upon purchase- just fill in the blanks, breathe a sigh of relief and send it to your client for them to sign. Written and peer-reviewed by graduates of top 20 law schools, you can be sure this contract template is a good investment.
Photographer + Attorney-prepared and reviewed by two other attorneys for quality
- Ready to copy/paste into your favorite client software systems, or use by itself
- The choice to either keep or give away the copyright in the designs you create for clients
No legalese guarantee- understand your own contract and sound like a pro when you explain it to clients
- A breakdown of all the fees you need to charge, so your clients know what they're getting (and when they need to pay you!)
- A section that talks about what happens when the client is LATE getting anything to you or just goes missing for awhile because you have better things to do than wait on them
What the Template Includes
- A Model Release
- An outline of services you provide
- A payment plan outline with suggested dates
- Late fee clause, in case your client misses those payments
- Confidentiality clause to protect your trade secrets
- A discussion about who owns the photos you create, with the ability to give it all to the client OR maintain ownership while the client is allowed to use the finished product(s) on things like Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- A limit of liability to minimize the amount of money you'd owe if you ever needed to rely on your contract
- A disclaimer and release-- if clients know what they're in for, they can take responsibility in case something goes wrong
- All the boring legal stuff that makes this puppy a real, valid contract (don't worry- it may be boring but it's easy to understand)
Who This Template is For
- Wedding photographers
- Photographers who shoot weddings in addition to other things (portraits, newborns, etc.)