[PRE-SALE; all templates delivered on or before December 15th]
The mamas who hire you are trusting you with more than just photos. They need to know that you'll be there for them in these most precious moments, and that they can trust you on all levels.
Give them what they need from the very moment they meet you with a contract template that is professional, easy to understand and boosts their confidence in you.
About the Template
In less than 10 minutes, your attorney-prepared and peer-reviewed agreement can be in the hands of your clients. You will receive one license and editable download immediately upon purchase- just fill in the blanks, breathe a sigh of relief and send it to your client for them to sign. Written and peer-reviewed by graduates of top 20 law schools, you can be sure this contract template is a good investment.
Attorney-prepared and reviewed by two other attorneys for quality
- Ready to copy/paste into your favorite client software systems, or use by itself
- The choice to either keep or give away the copyright in the designs you create for clients
No legalese guarantee- understand your own contract and sound like a pro when you explain it to clients
- A breakdown of all the fees you need to charge, so your clients know what they're getting (and when they need to pay you!)
- A section that talks about what happens when the client is LATE getting revisions to you or just goes missing for awhile because you have better things to do than wait on them
What the Template Includes
- An outline of services you provide
- A payment plan outline with suggested dates
- Late fee clause, in case your client misses those payments
- A discussion about who owns the photos you take, with the ability to give them all to the client OR maintain ownership while the client is allowed to use the finished product(s) for things like Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- A limit of liability to minimize the amount of money you'd owe if you ever needed to rely on your contract
- A disclaimer and release-- it's a sensitive situation you'll be in, and a client on the warpath for something that happened in the heat of the moment is the last thing you need
- All the boring legal stuff that makes this puppy a real, valid contract (don't worry- it may be boring but it's easy to understand)
Who This Template is For
- Photographers who specialize in births
- Any photographer who wants to get into taking photos while a mama is going into labor and/or giving birth
- Doula photographers
View our full list of frequently asked (and answered) questions here: https://thecontractshop.com/pages/faq
There is no product that will be shipped to you; you will receive a digital download.
If you are not satisfied for any reason, we'll work with you to make sure you get what you need, even if that means a full refund.