If you'd like to set yourself apart from those shock jocks and cheesy DJs, you need this template.
Designed to give your potential clients the best experience possible, this contract will walk them through:
• What you'll be providing
• How much your services cost, and when the client will owe you payment
• An indemnification and waiver of liability clause, to make sure your booty is covered
• A primer on music licensing, so YOU don't end up getting sued by one of the big boys our founder Christina used work with
About the Template
In less than 10 minutes, your attorney-prepared and peer-reviewed agreement can be in the hands of your clients. You will receive one license and editable download immediately upon purchase- just fill in the blanks, breathe a sigh of relief and send it to your client for them to sign. Written and peer-reviewed by graduates of top 20 law schools, you can be sure this contract template is a good investment.
Attorney-prepared and reviewed by two other attorneys for quality
- Ready to copy/paste into your favorite client software systems, or use by itself
- The choice to either keep or give away the copyright in the designs you create for clients
No legalese guarantee- understand your own contract and sound like a pro when you explain it to clients
- A breakdown of all the fees you need to charge, so your clients know what they're getting (and when they need to pay you!)
- A section that talks about what happens when the client is LATE getting anything to you or just goes missing for awhile because you have better things to do than wait on them
What the Template Includes
- An outline of services you provide
- A payment plan outline with suggested dates
- Late fee clause, in case your client misses those payments
- Confidentiality clause to protect your trade secrets
- A discussion about who owns the intellectual property you create, with the ability to give it all to the client OR maintain ownership while the client is allowed to use the finished product(s)
- A limit of liability to minimize the amount of money you'd owe if you ever needed to rely on your contract
- A disclaimer and release-- if clients know what they're in for, they can take responsibility in case something goes wrong
- All the boring legal stuff that makes this puppy a real, valid contract (don't worry- it may be boring but it's easy to understand)
View our full list of frequently asked (and answered) questions here: https://thecontractshop.com/pages/faq
There is no product that will be shipped to you; you will receive a digital download.
If you are not satisfied for any reason, we'll work with you to make sure you get what you need, even if that means a full refund.