If you'd like to set yourself apart from those shock jocks and cheesy DJs, you need this template.
Designed to give your potential clients the best experience possible, this contract will walk them through:
• What you'll be providing
• How much your services cost, and when the client will owe you payment
• An indemnification and waiver of liability clause, to make sure your booty is covered
• A primer on music licensing, so YOU don't end up getting sued by one of the big boys our founder Christina used work with
This will done with:
• A sprinkle of magic (aka you'll be able to understand every little bit of it, that's pretty magical, eh?)
• Everything to allow you the freedom to control your work and business
• A breakdown of all the costs, so not a penny goes missing
• All the fun stuff that makes this a legal instrument, albeit the kind you can't play (well, I guess you could try, but that would be weird)
In less than 10 minutes, your attorney-prepared and peer-reviewed agreement can be in the hands of your clients. You will receive one editable document immediately upon purchase- just fill in the blanks, breathe a sigh of relief and send it to your client for them to sign. Written and peer-reviewed by graduates of top 20 law schools, so you can be sure this contract template is a good investment.
Ready to import into your favorite client software systems, like HoneyBook, or just edit and print/send as a PDF on your own.
View our full list of frequently asked (and answered) questions here: https://thecontractshop.com/pages/faq
There is no product that will be shipped to you; you will receive a digital download. If you are not satisfied for any reason, we'll work with you to make sure you get what you need, even if that means a full refund.