About the Template
In less than 10 minutes, your attorney-prepared and peer-reviewed agreement can be in the hands of your clients. You will receive one license and editable download immediately upon purchase- just fill in the blanks, breathe a sigh of relief and send it to your client for them to sign. Written and peer-reviewed by graduates of top 20 law schools, you can be sure this contract template is a good investment.
Attorney-prepared and reviewed by two other attorneys for quality
- Ready to copy/paste into your favorite client software systems, or use by itself
- The choice to either keep or give away the copyright in the designs you create for clients
No legalese guarantee- understand your own contract and sound like a pro when you explain it to clients
- A breakdown of all the fees you need to charge, so your clients know what they're getting (and when they need to pay you!)
- A section that talks about what happens when the client is LATE getting anything to you or just goes missing for awhile because you have better things to do than wait on them
What the Template Includes
- An outline of services you provide
- A payment plan outline with suggested dates
- Late fee clause, in case your client misses those payments
- Confidentiality clause to protect your trade secrets
- A discussion about who owns the intellectual property you create, with the ability to give it all to the client OR maintain ownership while the client is allowed to use the finished product(s)
- A limit of liability to minimize the amount of money you'd owe if you ever needed to rely on your contract
- A disclaimer and release-- if clients know what they're in for, they can take responsibility in case something goes wrong
- All the boring legal stuff that makes this puppy a real, valid contract (don't worry- it may be boring but it's easy to understand)
What's your refund policy?
If you are not satisfied, for any reason, please click here to submit a refund request. We’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy, even if that means a full refund.
Can I use your templates if I'm not in US?
We are always working with licensed attorneys outside the United States to add new countries and languages to our templates. You'll see many of our templates have versions ready-made for your country. If you don't see the template in the language or country you serve, please tell us what template you'd like to see in a certain language or applicable in a certain country.
How do I get in touch with you?
Contact us for support here.
One of the reasons we’ve been so successful as a business is because we like to treat people like people. That means we work regular business hours of 9-5pm PT, Monday through Thursday each week. Not weekends, not holidays. Once we received your request, we help you as quickly as possible within our normal business hours.