How to Name Your Stuff (so you can actually launch!) [Naming Series - Post 1 of 4]
You’ve got a great idea, and you know it’s your ticket to passive income and true freedom. But you have no idea what to call it. If only you could name the dang thing.... then you could finally offer up for the world to buy!
But alas, that blinking cursor just keeps taunting you.
“Maybe I just need to think on it for a few days,” you kid yourself.
And what happens at the end of your “thinking time?”
Inspiration has failed you… You’re no closer to a name.
You have a few options at this point—you can either:
- Give up, just call it something lame like “the facebook ads course” (I’m sure no one else will pop up in a Google search for that… #sarcasm)
- Put a name you’re not sure you love on it, and cross your fingers you don’t get sued.
- Stay tuned for the rest of this fun series.
Get started right away with my The Ultimate Guide to Naming Your Course, Product or Business, Step By Step (with free name generator tools included)—just click to download!
Plus, I have a few more posts coming in this educational series on naming your products.
Over the next week, you’ll learn:
- How to Name Your Stuff (so you can actually launch!) (this post that you're reading right now!)
- 5 Reasons You Need a Baller Name for Your Offer, Blog or Business (coming soon)
- The 5 Unexpected Steps to Make Sure Your Course, Blog or Business Name is Available (with step-by-step walkthrough!) (coming soon)
- The 9 Deadly Traps of Naming Your Online Course, Blog or Business (coming soon)