Sick of brands always trying to get more, more, more out of you? Not to mention their unrealistic turnaround times. Or worse, telling you, "this is great! Just change everything and then we can move forward?"
This template sets clear expectations of your relationship from the beginning by defining timelines, revision guidelines and what exactly the brand can or cannot do with the materials you create (ex: your photos and blog posts).
About the Template
In less than 10 minutes, your attorney-prepared and peer-reviewed agreement can be in the hands of your clients. You will receive one license and editable download immediately upon purchase- just fill in the blanks, breathe a sigh of relief and send it to your client for them to sign. Written and peer-reviewed by graduates of top 20 law schools, you can be sure this contract template is a good investment.
Attorney-prepared and reviewed by two other attorneys for quality
- Ready to copy/paste into your favorite client software systems, or use by itself
- The choice to either keep or give away the copyright in the photos and/or blog posts you create for brands
No legalese guarantee- understand your own contract and sound like a pro when you explain it to clients
- A breakdown of all the fees you need to charge, so these brands know what they're getting (and when they need to pay you!)
- A section that talks about what happens when the brand is LATE getting anything to you or just goes missing for awhile because you have better things to do than wait on them
What the Template Includes
- An outline of services you provide
- A payment plan outline with suggested dates
- Late fee clause, in case the brand misses those payments
- Confidentiality clause to protect your trade secrets
- A discussion about who owns the intellectual property you create, with the ability to give it all to the brand OR maintain ownership while the brand is allowed to use the finished product(s)
- A limit of liability to minimize the amount of money you'd owe if you ever needed to rely on your contract
- A disclaimer and release-- if brands know what they're in for, they can take responsibility in case something goes wrong
- All the boring legal stuff that makes this puppy a real, valid contract (don't worry- it may be boring but it's easy to understand)
Who This Template is For
- Anyone who creates sponsored or promoted content
View our full list of frequently asked (and answered) questions here: https://thecontractshop.com/pages/faq
There is no product that will be shipped to you; you will receive a digital download.
If you are not satisfied for any reason, we'll work with you to make sure you get what you need, even if that means a full refund.