Who This Template is For
- Wedding Photographers
- Portrait Photographers
- Family Photographers
- Maternity Photographers
- Wildlife Photographers
- Landscape Photographers
- Travel Photographers
- Event Photographers
- Still Life Photographers
- Boudoir Photographers
- Birth / Infant Photographers
- Fine Art Photographers
- Conceptual Photographers
- Concert Photographers
- Pet Photographers
- School Photographers
- Senior Portrait Photographers
If You Offer
- Full-day or half-day photo shoots
- Professional lighting setup
- Single-shooter and multi-shooter options
- Photo editing, color correction and retouching
- Complete photo library access with full usage rights
- Photo metadata to SEO best practices
- Photo library hosting
- Photo / Wedding Books or Albums
- Photo printing
- Lightroom Presets
...then this contract template will work for you!
Wedding Photographer Contract Template ($455 separately)
Portrait Photographer Contract Template ($455 separately)
Photo Editor Contract Template ($455 separately)
Stock Photo or Commercial Photography Template ($455 separately)
Independent Contractor Template for Your Sub-Contractor/ Independent Contractor Hires like virtual assistants, photo editors, etc. ($455 separately)
Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) ($379 separately)
Separate Model Release ($59 separately)
Print Release ($49 separately)
$3,061 value for only a fraction of the price!
• The choice to keep or assign the copyright in your work
• A sprinkle of magic (aka you'll be able to understand every little bit of it, that's pretty magical, eh?)
• Everything to allow you the freedom to control your work and business
• A breakdown of all the costs, so not a penny goes missing
• All the fun stuff that makes this a legal instrument, albeit the kind you can't play (well, I guess you could try, but that would be weird)
In less than 10 minutes, your attorney-prepared and peer-reviewed agreement can be in the hands of your clients. You will receive one editable document immediately upon purchase- just fill in the blanks, breathe a sigh of relief and send it to your client for them to sign. Written and peer-reviewed by graduates of top 20 law schools, so you can be sure this contract template is a good investment.
Ready to import into your favorite client software systems, like HoneyBook, or just edit and print/send as a PDF on your own.
We’re customers of online businesses too, so we’ve made a refund policy that’s simple and easy to understand.
For all Products sold by The Contract Shop®:
Our no-hassle, 14-day happiness policy means that if you are not satisfied, for any reason, we’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy, even if that means a full refund.
For any Services, such as participation in a group program, consulting, retreat or mentorship program:
The Contract Shop® stands behind our work and our participation as professionals aiding in your success. If you find evidence that Christina Scalera LLC dba The Contract Shop® has not performed its work in a professional and ethical manner, you may request a refund of any payments made in the 60 days prior to your submission of evidence.
To read the full terms and conditions of your purchase, please click here.