Growing your business is exciting. It can also get expensive. A great win-win if you live in an area with local colleges or high schools is working with unpaid interns. They'll get the benefit of school credit, while you'll get the help you need.
About the Template
In less than 10 minutes, your attorney-prepared and peer-reviewed agreement can be in the hands of your clients. You will receive one license and editable download immediately upon purchase- just fill in the blanks, breathe a sigh of relief and send it to your client for them to sign. Written and peer-reviewed by graduates of top 20 law schools, you can be sure this contract template is a good investment.
Attorney-prepared and reviewed by two other attorneys for quality
- Ready to copy/paste into your favorite client software systems, or use by itself
What the Template Includes
- An easy-to-understand outline of the intern's responsibilities to you
- A clear outline of what you are providing to the intern
- A backup plan, in case the internship falls through
- Confidentiality clause protects you against an intern going rogue to start his or her own business
- IP ownership, in case your intern gets access to any worksheets or other documents you lend them
- A limit of liability to minimize the amount of money you'd owe if you ever needed to rely on your contract
- A disclaimer and release-- interns are newbies, but they're still responsible for the risks they assume
- All the boring legal stuff that makes this puppy a real, valid contract (don't worry- it may be boring but it's easy to understand)
Who This Template is For
- Wedding planners
- Wedding photographers
- Floral designers/florists
- Bakers/cake designers
- Entertainment/DJ companies
- Anyone who brings on unpaid interns
View our full list of frequently asked (and answered) questions here: https://thecontractshop.com/pages/faq
There is no product that will be shipped to you; you will receive a digital download.
If you are not satisfied for any reason, we'll work with you to make sure you get what you need, even if that means a full refund.