You do it all, you go Glen Coco! Get your bases covered and be prepared for any client, anytime with the Photography contract template bundle, oozing with aperture-approved goodness.
Equine Photographer Contract Template ($455 separately)
Portrait Photographer Contract Template ($455 separately)
Photo Editor Contract Template ($455 separately)
Stock Photo or Commercial Photography Template ($455 separately)
Independent Contractor Template for Your Sub-Contractor/ Independent Contractor Hires like virtual assistants, photo editors, etc. ($455 separately)
Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) ($379 separately)
Separate Model Release ($59 separately)
Print Release ($49 separately)
• The choice to keep or assign the copyright in your work
• A sprinkle of magic (aka you'll be able to understand every little bit of it, that's pretty magical, eh?)
• Everything to allow you the freedom to control your work and business
• A breakdown of all the costs, so not a penny goes missing
• All the fun stuff that makes this a legal instrument, albeit the kind you can't play (well, I guess you could try, but that would be weird)
In less than 10 minutes, your attorney-prepared and peer-reviewed agreement can be in the hands of your clients. You will receive one editable document immediately upon purchase- just fill in the blanks, breathe a sigh of relief and send it to your client for them to sign. Written and peer-reviewed by graduates of top 20 law schools, so you can be sure this contract template is a good investment.
Ready to import into your favorite client software systems, like HoneyBook, or just edit and print/send as a PDF on your own.
View our full list of frequently asked (and answered) questions here: https://thecontractshop.com/pages/faq
There is no product that will be shipped to you; you will receive a digital download. If you are not satisfied for any reason, we'll work with you to make sure you get what you need, even if that means a full refund.