If your engagement session clients step on each other, it's no big. But what about when that crazy Arabian stallion sees a sexy mare from across the arena and takes off? Yeahhhhhh.
Wrangle that bad behavior in with a contract that reduces your liability and let's clients know you're a real pro (even if you're not yet).
The Equine Photographer Contract Template for photographers who do any kind of horse photography. Yep, I'm bringing my 20 years of horse experience to the legal world.
This contract will have the correct equine liability statute for your state* and an added liability waiver**.
About the Template
In less than 10 minutes, your attorney-prepared and peer-reviewed agreement can be in the hands of your clients. You will receive one license and editable download immediately upon purchase- just fill in the blanks, breathe a sigh of relief and send it to your client for them to sign. Written and peer-reviewed by graduates of top 20 law schools, you can be sure this contract template is a good investment.
Equestrian/attorney-prepared and reviewed by two other attorneys for quality
- Ready to copy/paste into your favorite client software systems, or use by itself
- The template comes with state-specific equine liability language for the 46 states that have equine liability legislation in place.
- If you are in one of the four states that does not have an equine activity statute (CA, MD, NE, NY), you will still be able to confidently send this template to clients given the other notifications and safeguards in place.
All photography contracts come with a model release. You do not need a model release for equines-- only people.
What the Template Includes
- An outline of services you provide
- A payment plan outline with suggested dates
- Late fee clause, in case your client misses those payments
- Confidentiality clause
- Picture ownership-- what can your clients do with your photos? We walk you through it
- A limit of liability to minimize the amount of money you'd owe if you ever needed to rely on your contract
- A disclaimer and release-- horses are big animals, your clients need to know what they're getting into
- Equine statute language by state (ya know, like those signs you see in evvvvvverrryyy barn)
- A model release for your human subjects (your horses don't need one)
- All the boring legal stuff that makes this puppy a real, valid contract (don't worry- it may be boring but it's easy to understand)
What's your refund policy?
If you are not satisfied, for any reason, please click here to submit a refund request. We’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy, even if that means a full refund.
Can I use your templates if I'm not in US?
We are always working with licensed attorneys outside the United States to add new countries and languages to our templates. You'll see many of our templates have versions ready-made for your country. If you don't see the template in the language or country you serve, please tell us what template you'd like to see in a certain language or applicable in a certain country.
How do I get in touch with you?
Contact us for support here.
One of the reasons we’ve been so successful as a business is because we like to treat people like people. That means we work regular business hours of 9-5pm PT, Monday through Thursday each week. Not weekends, not holidays. Once we received your request, we help you as quickly as possible within our normal business hours.