If you know you want out of your day job but you're not sure where to start, or if you've ever felt like a creative fraud, this workbook is the perfect fit for you. Small enough to manage, but comprehensive enough to get you started and un-stuck, it's the perfect companion for someone just starting out on their creative journey.
This workbook walks you through:
• Creating a Business Process
• Managing Client Expectations (so that neither of you are ever disappointed!!)
• Creating a realistic business plan you can actually understand and accomplish
• The six steps to getting your business legal!
• Forward thinking: how and when to build yourself up as an expert in your calling
Checklists, Workbooks, Courses, and Other Non-Template Products:
- Contents vary and will be described under the 'Details' tab
Contract Template Purchases Include:
- Template in Word file format (compatible with Pages, Word, OpenOffice and other office suite programs)
- Template in PDF file format (compatible with Preview, Adobe Acrobat Reader, and other PDF reader programs)
- A Template Usage Guide to help you get started with your template
- Access to Hold My Hand™ guides* that explain the major provisions in your template in everyday terms, so you can understand the contract you’re sending to clients
- Access to the K Club™ portal* with tutorials for customizing your template and uploading it to common client software providers
- A listing inside the K Club™ Directory*, a small business directory where you can connect and share your products or services
- Future template updates
* Please note, access to the K Club™ or Hold My Hand™ Guides is dependent upon the product(s) you’ve purchased. These resources are not applicable to all situations, but are intended to be used as a bonus companion to your contract and terms templates.
Can I use this template if I'm not from the United States?
Yes! We work with attorneys outside the US to make sure your template is ready to use no matter where your clients are located.
How can I reach a person to help me?
Email our support team, message us on Facebook, or hit the pink ‘contact us’ button in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.
Our full list of questions & answers can be found FAQ page.
What makes you qualified to write a contract?
Most attorneys who sell templates did not learn directly from the lady who literally wrote the book on Contract Drafting (she taught at my law school). In the past year, I’ve been offered two in-house legal positions at Fortune 500 companies. I declined. I do this because I want to, not because I have to.
These templates are now in use by over 5,000 creatives. That’s a lot of feedback we’ve been able to process and use to improve our templates!
What do I have to do after I download my template?
You'll get plenty of instructions as to how to use your template with your download, and in your Hold My Hand™ guide, we'll also show you how to make the most of your contract. Pinky swear, I send my clients proposals in less than 30 seconds, and so can you
What if this contract is not a good fit for my business?
We get it, sometimes things don't work out. That's why we offer a 14-day no-hassle refund for any reason. You don't have to show us anything. You don't have to prove anything. We'll ask you some simple admin questions to get your refund processed and the funds will be back in your account within 6 business days.
We’re customers of all this online business stuff too, and it really irckles our shirkles when we get treated like poo. So we’ve made a refund policy that is the opposite of that.
To read the full terms and conditions of your purchase, please click here.
For all Products sold by The Contract Shop®:
Our no-hassle, 14-day happiness policy means that if you are not satisfied, for any reason, we’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy, even if that means a full refund.
For any Services, such as participation in a group program, consulting, retreat or mentorship program:
The Contract Shop® stands behind our work and our participation as professionals aiding in your success. If you find evidence that Christina Scalera LLC dba The Contract Shop® has not performed its work in a professional and ethical manner, you may request a refund of any payments made in the 60 days prior to your submission of evidence.