Who likes surprises?!
Not like, “an extra fry at the bottom of the bag” surprise... Like, a soda-spilled-everywhere scary movie surprise?
Giving a contract to a potential client is scary.
There’s the chance your client could have questions. Or worse, that she could give up on you and go to someone else. But what’s more devastating for your bottom line than losing a sale?
Losing your business. Without a contract, you’re setting yourself up for years of fighting refund requests and getting bullied by cheap clients.
Get the calligraphy contract template that solves problems like:
- Who owns the designs you create-- and no, she’s not allowed to photocopy the logo you made and upload it to Vistaprint to print cheap menus, table numbers, etc.
- How to handle clients who never seem to remember when to approve those proofs, delaying your projects until you’re busy with another client (hellllooo 2 am infomercials, g’bye family)
- Re-doing an entire order for free because the bride was too cheap to pay for shipping insurance. Ya know, because “it’s not her fault the Post Office sucks”
As you can probably tell, everything in these contracts is brewed up from real-world situations. If you’re new to business, you don’t know what you’re likely to face. That’s why you’ll never have to with this template in your toolbox.
Between learning how to manage client orders, how many spare nibs to have on hand and why metallic envelopes arealways a bad idea, you have enough to worry about. Don’t let legal get in the way of running a business you love.
On average, purchasers save between 4-12 hours of duct-taping a contract together from scratch, or fixing up a janky friends’ hand-me-down contract. Pssst: that doesn’t include all the prayer time it takes to cross your fingers and hope nothing goes wrong-- heaven forbid you actually need torely on your contract.
In ten minutes, you could be on your way to working with the first real client who respects you and your time.
Preview the included Hold My Hand™ guide as well as the K Club™ course
Also included as part of the Artists & Calligraphers Bundle
Who the pointed pen am I?
I’m the attorney over at the Modern Calligraphy Summit. My lessons have been viewed thousands of times by up and coming calligraphers. It’s a pretty special online training, because you can learn from the world’s best instructors right in your office. Okay, let’s be real-- at your kitchen table.
Before I started selling contract templates, I thought I was going to be a calligrapher myself. My contracts took off before my calligraphy skills had a chance to impress the world, and here I am today, still playing with sharpies + exploding inkpots on the back of revised contracts.
As Seen On
About the Template
In less than 10 minutes, your attorney-prepared and peer-reviewed agreement can be in the hands of your clients. You will receive one license and editable download immediately upon purchase- just fill in the blanks, breathe a sigh of relief and send it to your client for them to sign. Written and peer-reviewed by graduates of top 20 law schools, you can be sure this contract template is a good investment.
Calligrapher + Attorney-prepared and reviewed by two other attorneys for quality
- Ready to copy/paste into your favorite client software systems, or use by itself
- The choice to either keep or give away the copyright in the designs you create for clients
No legalese guarantee- understand your own contract and sound like a pro when you explain it to clients
- A breakdown of all the fees you need to charge, so your clients know what they're getting (and when they need to pay you!)
- A section that talks about what happens when the client is LATE getting anything to you or just goes missing for a while because you have better things to do than wait on them