You've conquered Photoshop (more or less-- who's judging, I mean if it looks good then it looks good!)
After tentatively peeking your head out into the world, letting us all know you're available to design for us, you're excited but nervous. Because there's one huge problem... clients are kind of buttheads!
How will you protect yourself when those clients turn on you, saying your design wasn't what they wanted?
Or what will you do with the client who has you holed up for months, passing on new opportunities because you're too afraid she'll finally give you the go-ahead and you'll be overwhelmed with projects?
Get the template trusted by your favorite influencers and graphic designers. Christina, founder of The Contract Shop™ is the attorney who has worked in her separate firm with Bonnie Christine of Going Home to Roost™, Jamie Starcevich of Spruce Rd.™ and Lara Casey of Cultivate What Matters™.
About the Template
In less than 10 minutes, your attorney-prepared and peer-reviewed agreement can be in the hands of your clients. You will receive one license and editable download immediately upon purchase- just fill in the blanks, breathe a sigh of relief and send it to your client for them to sign. Written and peer-reviewed by graduates of top 20 law schools, you can be sure this contract template is a good investment.
Attorney-prepared and reviewed by two other attorneys for quality
- Ready to copy/paste into your favorite client software systems, or use by itself
- The choice to either keep or give away the copyright in the designs you create for clients
No legalese guarantee- understand your own contract and sound like a pro when you explain it to clients
- A breakdown of all the fees you need to charge, so your clients know what they're getting (and when they need to pay you!)
- A section that talks about what happens when the client is LATE getting revisions to you or just goes missing for awhile because you have better things to do than wait on them
What the Template Includes
- An outline of services you provide
- A payment plan outline with suggested dates
- Late fee clause, in case your client misses those payments
- Confidentiality clause to protect your trade secrets
- A discussion about who owns the intellectual property you create, with the ability to give it all to the client OR maintain ownership while the client is allowed to use the finished product(s)
- A limit of liability to minimize the amount of money you'd owe if you ever needed to rely on your contract
- A disclaimer and release-- it's important clients don't think a coach is providing any medical or therapeutic services for the coach's protection
- All the boring legal stuff that makes this puppy a real, valid contract (don't worry- it may be boring but it's easy to understand)
Who This Template is For
- Graphic designers
- Digital product designers
View our full list of frequently asked (and answered) questions here: https://thecontractshop.com/pages/faq
There is no product that will be shipped to you; you will receive a digital download.
If you are not satisfied for any reason, we'll work with you to make sure you get what you need, even if that means a full refund.